Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Salary: £12.32 per hour (£23,000 - £30,700 per annum) excellent benefits including £1000 Welcome Bonus
Hours: Very flexible - Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Very flexible - Days or Nights available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a motivated Registered Nurse to work within a large Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home in Glasgow. The Nursing Home offers general nursing and dementia nursing care, along with respite care and palliative care. They also look after residents who have Parkinson's and Huntingdon's.
The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. The home offers a warm and friendly environment and is separated into separate units.
The Home Manager is very flexible with hours and shifts; they can accommodate just days, just nights, or a mixture of the two to suit your preferences. This can be on full-time or part-time hours.
We also offer a £1000 welcome bonus for all new nurses who start at this home.
Person Specification: We are looking for nurses with a passion for providing quality care and with a hard-working and proactive attitude. Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. We are happy to welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses.
Employee Benefits include:
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Reimbursement of your NMC fee renewal (annually)
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org