Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN
Permanent, Full Time
36 - 42 - 48 hours
Days or Nights
Salary: £14.00 per hour
Search is proud to announce we are looking for a qualified Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN for the opening of a new unit for a well established healthcare provider in the Trafford area.
The unit caters to service users aged 18 and above with mental health conditions, physical disabilities, Dementia and Acquired brain injury in a clinical environment.
My client aims to support service users who find it difficult to engage in the recovery progress and to maintain and improve their current levels of functionality.
Registered nurses will be expected to:
- Being able to spot, prevent and resolve any conflicts
- Be a named nurse for service users
- Monitoring service users progress and keep record up to date
- Delivery exceptional care whilst maintain professional development
The role involves working up to 48 hours per week at a competitive salary of £14.00 per hour. The shifts operate on an internal rotation between 8am and 8pm and include working either days or nights.
Registered General Nurses must have:
- A professional nursing qualification - Registered General Nurse - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- A valid NMC pin number
- Experience in hospital or nursing home with elderly patients..
Experienced and newly qualified nurses seeking a preceptorship may apply.
If want to be part of a new challenge, we are looking to interview ASAP!
You can get further details about this role by simply contacting Kabibi Luseni at Search Consultancy in the Manchester Branch. (AGY).