Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Esher, Surrey
Salary: £13.50 - £14.00 per hour ( £25,000 - £35,000 per annum ) paid breaks
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (depending on your preference)
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home situated near Esher, Surrey. We are looking for a dedicated nurse to care for young physically disabled residents. This is extremely valuable work and one of the most exciting areas to develop your career. Specialists in brain or head injury are welcome, but we also offer full specialist neurology training to those who simply want to develop a career in this rewarding field. The home is in a central location, close to the local shops and amenities. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. In the case of newly qualified nurses; the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Employee Benefits include:
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Staff Health Benefits including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental care
- Clinical handovers are paid for
- We cover the cost of NMC registration
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discount
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave bank holidays
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org