Registered Nurse / RGN -Wards
Salary: £27,300 (£14 per hour)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed Registered Nurse / RGN-Wards, to join a friendly and down to earth surgical nursing team at a reputable private hospital in Hertfordshire. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming and offers a wide range of treatments including: Acupuncture,Cancer Services,Cardiology,Cosmetic Surgery,Dermatology, Endocrinology, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT),Gastroenterology,General Surgery,Private GP Service
Gynaecology, Haematology,Neurology, Ophthalmology, Oral Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatrics and many more.There is also a rapid-access breast care clinic that specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer and related breast problems. This has even been awarded with the Macmillan Quailty Environment Mark for our facilities and patient experience. The service enjoys a fantastic reputation as a premium care service and is easily accessible via public transport links around Hertfordshire.
What you'll be doing:
- As Registered Nurse / RGN-Wards on a daily basis you will work on the wards treating a diverse variety of patients from the many different specialities, meaning that you will never stop learning new skills and no two days will be the same.
- As a Registered Nurse/ RGN you will get the opportunity to work with some of the region's top consultants so you will be exposed to innovative evidence-based clinical techniques.
- As a Registered Nurse/ RGN you will have the time to give patients personalised care to a standard you can be proud of. You'll have support from a strong management team to develop your skills with confidence.
What you'll need:
- As Registered Nurse / RGN-Wards you will be a qualified Registered General/Adult Nurse (RGN) with some post-qualifying experience.
- As Registered Nurse / RGN-Wards you will need to be passionate, organised and proactive, with excellent communication skills and good knowledge of CQC and NMC guidelines.
- As Registered Nurse / RGN-Wards You will need to be registered with the NMC and hold a valid PIN.
Key employee benefits:
- Ongoing training and support,
- Performance related bonus opportunity,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Life assurance,
- Private medical cover,
- Wellness screening,
- Eyesight tests,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Cycle to work,
- Gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans
For more information and or to apply for the role please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email email@example.com
This location is commutable from: Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Welwyn Garden City