Staff Nurse ( RMN or RGN )
Salary: £13.36 - £14.00 per hour excellent benefits (£24,800 - £33,000 per annum)
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (depending on your preference)
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated and dedicated nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home situated in Derby. The Nursing Home is situated in a residential area close by to local shops and is on a well-supported bus route. They offer residential and nursing care as well as care for convalescents and those with Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease. They also provide respite, palliative care and day care facilities as well as offering care and support to people who have experienced brain injuries. The Nursing Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. The Nursing home is fully compliant with the CQC and has a very strong management team with a great reputation.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
We are currently offering £1000 for all new nurses that join the company.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
The Nursing Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. In the case of newly qualified nurses; the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Employee Benefits include:
• Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
• Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
• £1,000 welcome bonus
• Staff Health Benefits including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental care
• Clinical handovers are paid for
• We cover the cost of NMC registration (£122)
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Cash Plan discount
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
• 20 days annual leave bank holidays
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org