Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
£27,000.00 - £30,000.00 /Year
At ProHealth we are supporting our client in the recruitment of Nurses for a Nursing Home based in Manchester. They are looking for Nurses to join their Nursing home that offers general nursing care to older adults, some of whom suffer from Dementia.
Although relevant care home experience would be an advantage, we are also keen to speak to and receive applications from RGN or RMN nurses who may be looking for a new direction in their nursing career. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care for the Homes residents.
If you are passionate about elderly care and would like to enhance your Nursing career then we encourage you to apply.
All applicants must be nurse qualified (RGN or RMN), hold a valid NMC Pin, and be able to prove their eligibility to work in the U.K.
The ideal candidate for this position will need to have:
● A valid NMC Pin registration
● The relevant Nurse qualification required for this post
● Good working knowledge of CQC standards
● The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
● The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
● Eligibility to work within the U.K.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of dedicated Nurses and work for one of the UK’s elite care providers. If you would like to be part of this wonderful team then please submit your CV today. Or give us a call in confidence on 0141 221 2899 and ask for Craig Campbell.