Registered Nurse / RGN Short Stay Suite
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse / RGN to join a fantastic team at a very reputable private hospital in Cambridge. The hospital is bright warm and welcoming and offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. They believe it's their people that really set them apart - from the very best medical professionals, to their attentive and highly experienced support staff.The service has a fantastic reputation for providing excellent patient centred care and is easily accessible via public transport links around Cambridge.
What you'll be doing:
- As Registered Nurse / RGN on a daily basis you will work on the Day Case Ward treating a diverse variety of patients from many different specialities, meaning that you will never stop learning new skills and no two days will be the same.
- With this position you will have the option of training and working in our Endoscopy Suite.
- As a Registered Nurse / RGN you will get the opportunity to work with some of the region's top consultants so you will be exposed to innovative evidence-based clinical techniques.
What you'll need:
- As a Registered Nurse / RGN you will be regulated through the Nursing and Midwifery Council or Health Professions Council.
- You will have evidence of substantial post registration continual professional development
- You will need to be committed and passionate to providing patient-centred care,
- As a Registered Nurse you will have a desire for excellence, high expectations of self and others, a positive attitude and be proactive.
Key employee benefits:
In return for you hard work and dedication you will receive;
- Ongoing training and support,
- Performance related bonus opportunity,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Life assurance,
- Private medical cover,
- Wellness screening,
- Eyesight tests,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Cycle to work,
- Gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans
For more information and or to apply for the role please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email email@example.com
This location is commutable from: Impington, Cambridge, East Anglia