Registered Nurse / RGN-Wards
Salary: £25,000-£28,000 (£12.82-£14.36 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract: Full Time
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate registered nurse / RGN to join a friendly Surgical Wards team and work within a very reputable private hospital in Surrey.The hospital is undergoing a multi-million pound expansion creating new clinical services in a modern working environment.:The hospital offers a wide range of treatments including: full diagnostic and endoscopy procedures, orthopaedic surgery including spinal treatment and pain management, general surgery including spinal vein removal and hernia surgery, ophthalmology including eye laser surgery, gynaecology, urology and ear, nose and throat treatments. If you have a a passion for delivering excellent standards of care and want to be part of these exciting plans they would welcome your application. The hospital is conveniently situated and easily accessible from public transport links around the Surrey area.
What you'll be doing:
- As a qualified and registered RGN you will be working in our newly refurbished Wards,
- You will assist in delivering extraordinary standards of clinical care in a multi-specialty environment.
- As Registered Nurse / RGN you will be assessment planning
- As Registered Nurse / RGN you will be implementing and evaluating care
- As Registered Nurse / RGN you will be looking after wound care and drug administration
What you'll need:
- You must be NMC(UK) registered and have current medical and surgical experience in a hospital environment.
- You must have the ability to be flexible in periods of low activity with a willingness to work extra hours when required.
- We are looking for someone highly motivated, organised and capable of delivering excellent clinical care whilst working under pressure
In return the hospital offers a great benefit package:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking