RMN Staff Nurse
Service: Acute Mental Health Hospital
Location: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Salary: £24,000 - £33,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
Service Description: We are currently looking for a couple of experienced mental health nurses (RMN) to work within an acute mental health hospital for working age adults (aged 18 - 65 years) near Potters Bar, Hertfordshire. The Hospital provides 24 hour care and support and a period of intensive assessment and stabilisation for patients suffering an acute mental health episode. The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. Further to this is the opportunity to work within a leading brand of independent mental health care providers, and to work in a friendly environment.
Location: The hospital is situated just off of the M25. The hospital is also easily accessible via National Rail, London Underground and local bus routes.
Person Specification: Successful candidates will be motivated to work in a service that offers involvement and empowerment for patients, who may have a personality disorder and/or mental illness, encouraging patients to have a real voice in how services develop and in their individualised care pathways. You will be flexible and supportive, enabling patients to build on their existing strengths and feel positive about their lives. Successful candidates will be a qualified RMN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A competitive salary
- Full and thorough induction programme
- Regular Supervision and ongoing training
- Access to company-wide career opportunities
- Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Extra leave after or 10 years' service
- Annual payment of £1,000 for continuous service for the first three years
- Pension scheme with company contribution
- SMART Pensions option - You opt for a slightly smaller salary and we pay an additional contribution into your pension. The result? We both save on National Insurance payments and you end up with an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle scheme - Get a tax free bike and equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%.
- Just Drive scheme - A salary sacrifice scheme that delivers you a brand new car (insured, fully serviced and maintained) while saving Tax and National Insurance on your monthly payments.
- Benefits For You - Over 8000 retailers to choose from, offering a wide range of discounts, high street vouchers and gift cards, online vouchers and cashback offers.
For more information or to apply for the position please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.