Appoint Group vacancy
Job Title: RMN Staff Nurse
Service: Mental Health Hospital
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £23,000 - £25,500 per annum £2,500 location allowance on top of basic salary an additional £1,000 adolescent bonus for those on adolescent service
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Contract type: Permanent
Service Details / Job Description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced RMN to work with a prestigious private hospital in Woking. The hospital offers low secure and locked rehab services for adults with mental conditions and a psychiatric intensive care service for adolescents with various mental health conditions. We currently have vacancies within low secure, locked rehab or PICU depending on your preference.
Preceptor ship Nurses will be considered if evidence of good experience with this service user group evident.
The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. All employees are encouraged to identify their own learning and development needs linking them with the current and future needs of the hospital and each hospital has a generous continuing education budget together with flexible rotas to permit attendance at day release training schemes.
- A very thorough induction and ongoing training all paid for by the company
- Company-wide opportunities for career progression
- Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- £2500 location allowance to cover travel expenses
- £1000 Adolescent allowance for those on the adolescent service
- Free parking provided and pick up service from Woking station to the hospital
- Free Meals & Refreshments - a meal is provided free of charge to staff on duty
- Company pension and sick pay scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance and private health schemes
Person Specification: Applicants should be qualified to practice as a mental health nurse ( RMN ) within the UK. Applicants must hold a valid PIN. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship. All candidates must have good knowledge of the nursing process, Care Programme approach, and mental health legislation.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 and email your CV to email@example.com