RMN Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital ( Secure Hospital )
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £24,000 - £32,500 per annum
Hours: 38 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a substantially motivated, experienced and skilled RMN to work for one of the UK's largest independent providers of mental health and social care pathways. This hospital offers service users assessment, care and treatment for a number of mental health conditions, in a well-maintained therapeutic environment.
Person Specification: Essential requirements of the role are an RMN qualification with evidence of continuing professional development and demonstrable post qualified experience of working in mental health and secure settings. Successful applicants should demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of patient care and be professionally responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care. A high standard of record keeping which demonstrates service user engagement is expected. Previous forensic secure and/or acute experience is preferable. Preceptor ship Nurses will be considered if evidence of good experience with this service user group evident. Applicants must be qualified Mental Health nurse (RMN) practitioners and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
- Preceptor ships for newly qualified nurses
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free meals on shift, free life assurance
- Share incentive plan
- Employee discount scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid birthday and anniversary leave
- An extra day's annual leave for nil sickness within a year and more
- The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities.