Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Location: Battersea, South London
Salary: £13.69 - £14.00 per hour (negotiable depending on experience) £25,500 - £34,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located just South of the River Thames, in Battersea, Avon. We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses. We also offer a £1000 welcome bonus for all nurses who start at this home.
The Care Home has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment to enhance both the home and the care it provides. The range of care provided at this centre has been improved drastically by the installation of luxury suites. The Care Home offers a range of care including convalescence, dementia nursing, Huntington's, palliative, Parkinson's, respite and residential care. The Care Home also offers rehabilitation facilities for those who need it. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- £1000 welcome bonus for all nurses who start in this home
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- Paid NMC Pin renewal each year
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org