Staff Nurse RMN / RGN / RNLD (newly qualified or experienced)
Location: Kingston-upon-Thames - near to Surbiton, Twickenham, Epsom etc.
Salary: £16.00 per hour (£30,000 - £40,000 per annum) £1,500 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further details: We are currently recruiting for a brand new luxury nursing home on the outskirts of London, in the Kingston-upon-Thames area.
This home is brand new; it is Grade 2 listed building that has been renovated to be able to offer the latest modern care facilities. We are looking for a handful of newly qualified or experienced nurses to join this new service. The home offers a homely and secure environment for nursing, residential and dementia care, and uses the University of Stirling standards for dementia. The home is set within beautiful surroundings and contains grand, spacious and luxurious interiors akin to a top hotel.
The staff team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service is fully compliant enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The home is offering a £1,500 welcome bonus for all new nurses joining the home
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Structured nurse career ladders in place, with good development programmes into specialist clinical areas or management
- Dementia training programme available to all nurses, which has also been accredited by City and Guilds
- £1,500 welcome bonus
- Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Friendly work environment
- Paid breaks
- Free parking on site
- Annual cost of your nursing fees and revalidation of professional practice with the NMC
- Voluntary benefits scheme offering your excellent retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide (allowing you to make saving of up to £1,500 a year).
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com