Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Middlesbrough, Cleveland
Salary: £12.76 - £14.00 per hour (£24,000 - £37,000 per annum, dependent on experience excellent benefits) paid breaks
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
Hours: Full Time or Part Time Hours available
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: They are looking for a highly motivated newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse to join the team at a Care Home in Middlesborough, Cleveland. The Care home is well established within the community and is very accessible via public transport. They offer exceptional accommodation and a high standard of care for residents in need of nursing, respite, convalescent and palliative care, as well as care for those with physical disabilities, epilepsy, Downs Syndrome and dementia. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
What's available: The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer. The home are offering a £1000 welcome bonus to all new nurses joining the home.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Employee Benefits include:
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- £1000 welcome bonus for all new nurses who join the company
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Staff Health Benefits including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental care
- Clinical handovers are paid for
- We cover the cost of NMC registration
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discount
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact ERIN BANNER on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com