Registered Nurse ( RMN / RGN / RNLD )
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £12.24 - £14 per hour paid breaks (negotiable depending on experience) £23,000 - £35,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts - paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
Job Description: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Preston. The Nursing Home offers specialised care for the elderly, including those with dementia. The Nursing Home offers its residents excellent round-the-clock nursing care, residential care, convalescence, palliative care and respite.
The team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer. The home is able to accommodate newly qualified nurses and offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. In the case of newly qualified nurses, the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Employee Benefits include:
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- £1,000 welcome bonus upon joining the company
- Reimbursement of your NMC PIN number
- Relocation package available for successful candidates looking to re-locate over 30 miles
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com