Registered Nurse ( RGN and RMN or RNLD )
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Salary: £14 per hour ( £25,000 - £35,000 ) excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available depending on preference (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Norwich, Norfolk. The home is a bright and welcoming home that offers specialised residential care and nursing care for older adults and those living with Parkinson’s. The care ranges from nursing and nursing dementia care to palliative care, convalescence, post-operative care and respite. The home is in central location and can be easily accessed via public transport. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
We are now offering a £1000 welcome bonus to all new nurses who join this nursing home.
What you’ll need:
• Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
• Applicants must demonstrate a passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
• Applicants must have proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
• Applicants must have a willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
• Applicants must have a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
• Applicants must be respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
• Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
• Excellent work environments
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
• Staff Health Benefit
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Cash Plan discounts
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Reimbursement of your NMC fee renewal (annually)
• Uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
• 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com