Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Location: Woolwich, South East London
Salary: £12.20 up to £14 per hour (negotiable depending on experience) £23,000 - £35,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) to work within a beautiful care home with an excellent reputation in Woolwich, South East London. The Home enjoys providing expert nursing care including nursing, palliative, dementia and specialist care for residents living with dementia. We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses and we are able to offer an excellent preceptorship programme.
The team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. The service has met all of the CQC national standards. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Your NMC pin subscription will be paid for annually
- Excellent work environment
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discount
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provide
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org