Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
- Location: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
- Salary: £14.00 per hour
- Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
- Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
- Contract type: Permanent
Further details -
I am currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. The home offers Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis and cancer care as well as general care of the elderly. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
You will need to have a passion for care of the elderly, be able to lead and mentor a great team of nurses, to have a respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
What you'll be doing
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Experience of elderly care is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- A proven ability to both work as part of a team and lead one.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents
Employee Benefits include:
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- Competitive annual leave scheme