Registered Nurse (RGN or RGN or RNLD)
Location: Gillingham, North Dorset
Salary: £16 per hour ( £30,000 - £40,000 per annum )
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available – paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
Job Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Gillingham, North Dorset. The Care Home has been specifically designed for residents in need of residential and nursing care. The home caters their care to each person and has facilities to support various care types including: convalescence, day care, palliative, residential and respite care. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer. The home is able to accommodate newly qualified nurses and offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
We are offering a £1000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the Nursing Home.
Employee Benefits include:
• Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
• Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
• Excellent work environments
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
• Staff Health Benefits
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Cash Plan discounts
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
• 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org