Experienced or newly qualified RGN or RMN
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Salary: Days £15.13 - £33,000
- Hours: Full Time/Part time
- Shifts: Days/Nights
- Contract type: Permanent
Further details -
We are currently looking for an experienced or newly qualified nurse who will play a key role within this purpose built 5* care home. The home is in the heart of rural Oxfordshire and surrounded by landscaped gardens, including a nature reserve with access for all residents. The home offers luxury facilities. This home specializes in dementia, palliative and respite care that is tailored to each resident's specific needs by their highly trained team of nurses.
The home is fully compliant with the CQC with a fantastic reputation, with outstanding support from the management team.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained with an interest for working with older adults. You must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities. In the case of newly qualified nurses, the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within one of the market leaders for elderly care homes.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- We cover the cost of NMC registration (£120) *
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards