Registered General / Mental Health Nurse
• Location: Lancashire
• Salary: £27,000 - £31,500 per annum based on 42-hour contract - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
• Hours: Full time & Part time
• Shifts: days & nights
• Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further details -
We are currently looking for someone who will play a key role within this warm, friendly modern home as a registered nurse. You will be responsible for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. The home prides its self on providing the highest level of care including Dementia nursing, Parkinson's, Huntington's and general nursing. The home has fantastic management and staff morale is very high.
What you'll be doing
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance safe
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
What you'll need
- To demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly.
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN.
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Employee Benefits include:
£1000 welcome bonus
- Staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental
- £1000 welcome bonus.
- Help with relocation over 30 miles
- Clinical handovers paid for
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- We cover the cost of NMC registration (£120) *
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards