Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Salary: £15.00 per hour -£28,000 - £37,400 per annum, dependent on experience Paid Breaks £1000 welcome Bonus
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night shifts / Full time or Part time
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: They are looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to join the team at our care home in Cheshire. It is a 55 bedded care home located in one of Cheshire's prettiest and most desirable villages. This grand and prestigious care home has outstanding facilities after a £1m investment. They offer a high standard of care including long term nursing, residential dementia care, convalescence, palliative care, young physically disabled and respite.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Employee Benefits include:
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Staff Health Benefits including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental care
- Clinical handovers are paid for
- We cover the cost of NMC registration
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discount
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Kelly on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org