Registered Nurse / RN’s / RGN’s – Wards
Salary: £21,000-£28,000 (£10.77-£14.36 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for highly motivated and passionate registered nurses / RN’s / RGN’s to join a fantastic ward team at a reputable private hospital in Northamptonshire . The hospital has invested in advanced medical technology and offers a wide range of treatments and services. The service enjoys a fantastic reputation and looks after the following specialties: Orthopaedic including neck and spine surgery, cosmetic surgery, cardiology, general surgery, gynaecology, ENT, urology, dermatology, ophthalmology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, pain.
The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Northamptonshire.
What you’ll be doing:
- As registered nurses / RN’s / RGN’s you will be required to provide high quality care for both Surgical Medical Patients.
- As registered nurses / RN’s / RGN’s you will be required to work internal rotation.
- The successful candidates will form part of an expanding team.
- As you will deliver excellent customer service to the Wards & other Clinical Departments as required.
- As registered nurses / RN’s / RGN’s you will be assisting with the management of clinics and the pre-admission requirements of the hospital.
What you’ll need:
- As registered nurses / RN’s / RGN’s you will be registered with NMC
- As registered nurses / RN’s / RGN’s you will have previous experience in a similar environment.
- You will need to be able to work shifts and be flexible with your approach to working.
- You must be capable and confident, with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- You must demonstrate effective organisational skills, show effective communication skills with a positive and flexible approach to your duties.
Key employee benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Corby, Kettering, Broughton and Rothwell