Staff Nurse RNLD
Service type: Locked Rehab Unit for adults with learning disabilities
Salary: £14.14 per hour ( £27,573 per annum ) excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and experienced RNLD to work within a Specialist Locked Rehab Service for adults with learning disabilities. This facility offers specialist care and treatment for adults aged 18 and upwards who have mild to moderate intellectual disability, co-morbid mental illness, autistic spectrum conditions and complex needs. Some patients may also have a forensic history. The service is in a convenient location, close to shops and is on a local bus route.
As a Learning Disability Registered Nurse you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
• Candidates should be RMN or RNLD or RGN qualified
• Have previous experience within a nursing role working with adults with learning disabilities and/ or Mental Health / challenging behaviours.
• Candidates must be have a valid and up to date PIN.
• Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
• Candidates must have a flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference.
• Candidates must have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983, Care Standards Act 2000 and relevant regulations and their impact on services.
• Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
• A bespoke personal development programme with continuing professional development
• Free parking
• Free uniform
• 2x salary free life assurance
• 3% Contributory pension scheme
• Clinical handovers are paid for
• Employee discount scheme
• 6.6 weeks annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Sick pay at the Managers discretion
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 and email your CV to email@example.com . Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.