A leading independent hospital near Royal Tunbridge Wells is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work in the Wards Department.
Applicants should be:
- An NMC Registered General/Adult Nurse (RGN) with post registration experience
- Experienced in providing high quality care in an acute setting, ideally having experience in caring for those who have undergone elective surgery
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to continuing professional development
- Well organised with excellent planning skills
- A strong communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Flexible to shift patterns
In this role you will undertake all aspects of nursing care required, ensuring high quality care is delivered to patients at all times and supporting the Lead Nurse in the clinical management of the ward.
The salary on offer for this role is in the region of £21,692 to £28,180 per annum in return for full time hours.
Although this post is to work predominantly day shifts, a range of shift patterns may be required including early and late shifts, nights and weekends to meet the needs of the ward.
The successful candidate will also receive an excellent staff benefits package which includes private medical plans, a company pension scheme and generous annual leave allowance. You will also benefit from a comprehensive induction programme along with ongoing opportunities for training and development.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.