BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards.
This role is offered on a Bank basis, with shifts offered on an "as and when required" basis. To cover periods of leave and to supplement staff during busy times. The role holder must be flexible as they will be required to cover early, late shifts on weekdays and weekends. This is variable to fit the need of the department.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Good organisational and planning skills, including risk management
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
- Must be a registered nurse with valid NMC registration
- Knowledge of NMC codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care Quality Commission Requirements
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing nursing assessment and treatment to the highest standard.
- Provide nursing assessment and treatment for Outpatients and Inpatients, Medical and surgical patients; participating in these patients’ pre admission and follow up care as appropriate.
- To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
- To ensure the department maintains CQC accreditation.
- To participate in weekend rota.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.