BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Princess Margaret Hospital are recruiting for Registered Nurses to work within their Critical Care department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC registration
- ENB 100 Intensive Care Nursing Course or equivalent
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
- ALS provider (Desirable)
- Ability to perform extended role procedures , IE ECG’s, Venepuncture, IV drugs and arterial blood sampling (Desirable)
- Familiar with emergency situations (Desirable)
Duties of this role include:
- To provide and maintain efficient and effective Critical Care as required by service users
- To promote and maintain a highly professional and caring standard of nursing.
- To participate in the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programs of care.
- Responsible for carrying out all forms of nursing care within the clinical area.
- Accurate and full documentation of records
- Individualised patient care/ planning.
- Provide high standards of care, i.e. asepsis, working equipment, stock control
- Follow hospital policies and procedures.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.