- Company: SOS Healthcare
- Base Pay: £25,000 - £30,000 /Year
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: KAL/SOUTH
- Contact: Jan Anderson
- Phone: 0203 4570313
My client are based in Southampton they are one of Britain's leading provider of healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in Surgical and Medical ward.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse (Adult)
- Mentorship qualification desirable
- Currently updated PREP profile
- Experience in clinical and nursing management of the adult patient undergoing surgical procedures or requiring medical intervention
- Understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Good communication and organisational skills
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a ward in order to provide high quality, efficient and effective nursing intervention for patients.
- To manage all aspects of the ward activities to ensure a safe and positive learning environment for all members of hospital staff within the area.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the Senior Nurses or the Director of Nursing.
- To have responsibility for the nursing management of a group of patients in a variety of locations within the hospital.
- To be part of a dedicated team of nurses with the knowledge, skills and ability to care for patients in the orthopaedic and surgical wards of The Hospital.
Salary & Benefits:
£25,000 - £30,000
The Client offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- .Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum