Swiis are looking for Registered Nurses (RGNs) to work ad hoc shifts and longer term work placements across various sites in the Birmingham area. Both full time and part time positions are available, with flexible working hours and a salary of up to £28 per hour.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, confident and adaptable Registered General Nurse who will be working in a range of healthcare settings. We are looking for Registered Nurses (adult branch) with a minimum of 6 months NHS experience gained within the last 2 years.
- 6 months NHS experience gained within the last 2 years
- Current NMC Pin Number
- Understanding and knowledge of the issues faced by service users
- Commitment to the care and well-being of service users
- Dedication to continued professional and personal development
- £19 - £28 per hour*
- PAYE or Umbrella/ LTD company payments
- Refer-a-friend scheme - £200 per friend*
- Free Occupational Health screening*
- Free yearly DBS*
- Free mandatory and service-specific training*
- Free uniform*
- Excellent out-of-hours support
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Weekly payroll
- Pension Scheme contributions*
With more than 25 years' experience, Swiis have an unrivalled understanding of the health and social care industry and support our workers in their chosen careers through comprehensive training and guidance and support.
We don't take great for granted. We make great happen.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history.
Swiis is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Our expertise across the health and social care industry is embedded throughout our organisation and ensures that we find the right outcome every time for both clients and candidates.
Our philosophy is to work in partnership with all our health and social care clients because we believe that we're ‘all together better'. Our candidates benefit from exceptional training and support and our unique matching system ensures we find exactly the right work at the right time for you.