|Registered Nurse (RGN)
Site or Unit :
Huntercombe Hospital Maidenhead
Huntercombe Lane South Taplow Maidenhead SL6 0PQ
Contracted Weekly Hours : 39.375 Hours per week
The Huntercombe Hospital Maidenhead is a 60 bed Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -18 years with a range of mental health disorders including eating disorders and complex needs. We provide comprehensive assessment and treatment programmes working collaboratively with patients and their families or carers. On the hospital site there is a purpose-built 29 bed psychiatric intensive care service (PICU) for patients with severe mental Illness who require very specialist and intensive treatment. The 20 bed eating disorders service is housed separately in the original Manor House. The hospital is located in a rural setting within ½ mile of junction 7 of the 4 motorway. We employ staff in a variety of different roles and provide ongoing support with comprehensive training, learning and development opportunities.
Working with The Huntercombe Group is rewarding and varied. Through our 'Conversation into Action' programme we actively encourage our employees to get involved and to drive organisational change for the better.
Our Registered Nurses (RGN) play an instrumental role in the lives of individuals, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and ambitions.
When you join The Huntercombe Group as a Registered Nurse (RGN), you will be part of a company that is understanding, strives towards excellence, is innovative, reliable and accessible and above all puts people first.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN) working in our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) your main duties will be:-
• To identify care needs of patients, planning and implementing nursing interventions and evaluating outcomes of care given
• To communicate information accurately on patient care to the patient, families, internal and external professionals, including Commissioners whilst maintaining confidentiality and adhering to the principles of Information Governance
• To administer drugs and checking/ preparations in accordance with Company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines.
• To report and record incident and accidents in accordance with policy and procedures
• To assist in the induction, development and supervision of, new and junior staff members, as required.
To join The Huntercombe Group as a Registered Nurse (RGN) you will:-
• Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
• Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
• Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
• Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Have a legal right to work in the UK
In return we offer you:
• Induction and ongoing training and CPD opportunities
• Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
• Competitive pay rates
• Employee Benefit Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
• Nurse Referral Scheme
• Assist with the revalidation process
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn, with a confident 'CAN DO' approach in all you do, please click Apply now.
To learn more about The Huntercombe Group please visit our website www.huntercombe.com
Closing date: 30 days from posting unless otherwise stated.
We encourage applicants to apply promptly as we review CVs on a daily basis. The majority of our roles close 30 days after posting.
Where we receive a large number of suitable applications we may close a job early.No agencies please
For information on the company's policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, please click on the following link www.fshc.co.uk/binary/CGq.pdf
Not ready to apply?
The Huntercombe Group is part of Four Seasons Health Care, one of the UK's leading independent healthcare operators, and shares its ethos of delivering the highest quality professional and personal care.
The Huntercombe Group consists of hospitals and centres throughout the UK, highly regarded for quality of care and innovation in their respective fields. The centres provide acute and longer term treatment in the areas of mental health and addictions, brain injury rehabilitation and neurodisabilitiy and learning disabilities.
||For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.