Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN)
MARIA MALLABAND CARE GROUP
Registered Nurse - RMN / RGN
44 hours per week, nights
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Training/Development
Location: Rosedale, The Old Vicarage, Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire, DL9 4DD
A vacancy has arisen for a Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN - to join the dedicated team at Rosedale. Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified RGN /RMN
- Have a valid NMC pin number
- Be committed and dedicated to the role.
- Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
- Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Why join us?
Voted " The Most Outstanding Global Care Home Operator 2014 ".
With over 60 services across the UK, Maria Mallaband Care Group are one of the UK's leading Care Home providers. We are proud to offer award-winning, modern, luxurious facilities and outstanding services. MMCG ensures our residents receive a superior level of care, while maintaining a sense of dignity and enjoying a high standard of living.
MMCG not only offer the highest levels of care for our customers, but we also are proud to be an Investor in People employer, offering a nurturing environment for staff. We are dedicated to development and career progression; providing training, competitive salaries and excellent benefits for our people. Together, we can go far.
Employee Benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support with revalidation
- Dedicated career progression
- Clinical training opportunities incl. university level modules
- NMC registration paid for *
- Health and Wellbeing Cash Plan
- Pension plan
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Get Tech: Tax Free Technology
- National Care Awards
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Nurse Referral Scheme
ID - MMCG2