Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
£15.00 per hour
36 or 48 hours per week - Days
Our client is looking to recruit a qualified nurse to join their team in Thamesmead specialising in nursing and dementia care for its residents.
We welcome application from newly qualified candidates or European Union Candidates that are looking for their first UK post.
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high standard of care.
- Liaising with residents, relatives, our GPs and the wider multidisciplinary team on site.
- You will be responsible for managing the unit in the absence of the Unit Manager
- You will be in charge of the unit during your shifts, as well as having longer term supervisory responsibility for allocated junior members of staff.
- You will need to be RGN or RMN qualified with a current NMC pin number.
- Experience of working with older people preferred.
- You will have the right to work in the UK.
- Knowledge and experience of working with dementia and palliative care client groups would be beneficial.
Our client offers a competitive salary, alongside excellent working conditions, a supportive environment with genuine career progression opportunities.
To apply for this position or to get further information please send your up to date CV to Dawmer Ltd or call for further information.
Keywords: RGN, Registered General nurse, General Nursing, Staff Nurse, Elderly Nurse, Elderly Care, Care Home. Nursing, nurse, Nursing home, London, Care home jobs, Staff Nurse jobs, Nursing Jobs, London Jobs, Nursing Home jobs, Thamesmead, South East London, London.