Registered Nurse (RGN/RN) - Band 5 - Hospitals Kingston
£16 - £26 /Hour
You are here because you are a nurse wanting to snag your next nursing opportunity as a Band 5 in NHS and Private hospitals throughout London.
• We are here because we want to make sure you do (we are nursing recruitment specialists you know...)
Come join the Inivo team. Why?
We are looking for registered nurse locums to work on behalf of Inivo (that`s us) with our brand new place awarded on the NHS National Clinical Staffing Framework, across the UK.
We offer competitive pay in line with the new NHS guidance, estimated from £16 to £26 p/h for Band 5, we have day and night shifts available (so you can work at a time that suits you).
• You`ll join our employee of the month scheme - ``you`ve got to be in it to win it``.
• And receive Vo-points for every hour worked (which can be redeemed for all sorts of extras).
Training and Revalidation: (This is the great bit)
• First class learning & professional development (which includes access to a shiny new online platform coming soon) that supports you as you prepare for Revalidation.
• A face-to-face nurse focused training programme - all at no cost!
• Access to accredited distance learning
• Annual nurse appraisals
Hold on, what other Nursing Agency gives you this?
Now the nuts and bolts;
We welcome applications from qualified nurses who are registered with the NMC.
• Experience essential working within the NHS environment, any generalism or speciality considered.
However.... Even a little experience and the right qualifications will allow you to be considered, so long as you have a positive attitude and are fantastic with clients.
You can apply online right now or you can call our 24 hour recruitment hotline on 01978 227 271 - we`d love to have a chat (we`re super friendly).
or Text ``Nurse`` and your ``Name`` to 80800 and we will call you straight back.
@@cboxEECAuthorisedOnly@@on@@cboxEECAuthorisedOnly@@ @@cboxNMCPinNumber@@on@@cboxNMCPinNumber@@ @@cboxEUResidentsOnly@@on@@cboxEUResidentsOnly@@
All NMC registered nurse applications welcome