|Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
Site or Unit :
Huntercombe Blackheath Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre
80-82 Blackheath Hill London SE10 8AD
Contracted Weekly Hours : 37.625 Hours per week
Blackheath Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre is a 36 bed centre providing specialist person-centred rehabilitation, care and support for adults with either a brain injury or other complex progressive neurological condition. We provide comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy and specialise in the treatment of patients with a primary cognitive or behavioural impairment resulting from a brain injury or other neurological condition. We also care for patients who are no longer able to be cared for at home but who with some specialist help can take part in everyday activities and live as independently as possible. The centre is located in South East London close to Blackheath and Lewisham, directly on the A2 with Greenwich, Lewisham and Blackheath stations all close by. We employ staff in a variety of different roles and provide ongoing support with comprehensive training, learning and development opportunities.
Working with The Huntercombe Group is rewarding and varied. Through our 'Conversation into Action' programme we actively encourage our employees to get involved and to drive organisational change for the better.
Our Registered Nurses play an instrumental role in the lives of individuals, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and ambitions.
When you join The Huntercombe Group as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD), you will be part of a company that is understanding, strives towards excellence, is innovative, reliable and accessible and above all puts people first.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) working in our Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care Service, your main duties will be:-
• To provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care in the rehabilitation of brain injured patients; and through membership of the multi-disciplinary team, provide supervision and guidance to Rehabilitation Assistants.
• To assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of service users
• To undertake the role of named nurse
• To actively participate in clinical meetings promoting, reviewing and initiating relevant changes to service user care
• To effectively co-ordinate the shift, including allocation of service users, supervision of Rehabilitation Assistants, and ensuring the safety of the unit
To join The Huntercombe Group as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) you will:-
• Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
• Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
• Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
• Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Have a legal right to work in the UK
In return we offer you:
• Induction and ongoing training and CPD opportunities
• Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
• Competitive pay rates
• Employee Benefit Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
• Uniforms provided
• Nurse Referral Scheme
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn, with a confident 'CAN DO' approach in all you do, please click Apply now.
To learn more about The Huntercombe Group please visit our website www.huntercombe.com
Closing date: 30 days from posting unless otherwise stated.
We encourage applicants to apply promptly as we review CVs on a daily basis. The majority of our roles close 30 days after posting.
Where we receive a large number of suitable applications we may close a job early.No agencies please
For information on the company's policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, please click on the following link www.fshc.co.uk/binary/CGq.pdf
Not ready to apply?
The Huntercombe Group is part of Four Seasons Health Care, one of the UK's leading independent healthcare operators, and shares its ethos of delivering the highest quality professional and personal care.
The Huntercombe Group consists of hospitals and centres throughout the UK, highly regarded for quality of care and innovation in their respective fields. The centres provide acute and longer term treatment in the areas of mental health and addictions, brain injury rehabilitation and neurodisabilitiy and learning disabilities.
||For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.