*SALARY IS PRO RATA BASED ON 44 HOURS PER WEEK*
We have an exciting opportunity for Registered Nurses at our Care Home situated within a beautiful part of Lostock, Gralam. We are looking for experienced, dedicated and forward thinking Nurses who want a rewarding career in Care.
Avandale Lodge is a 48 bedded Care Home which specialises in Nursing and Dementia Care and is in close proximity to the M6 and Lostock Gralam train station is a short distance away.
The right candidate will have:
- Current NMC PIN
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Experience in a Mental Health setting
- Experience working with Complex Needs
- Proven ability to build relationships with relatives and residents
- Passion for delivering the best Care in a Home Environment
- Assessing the needs of residents and completing individual Care Plans
Benefits of working for HC-One:
- Award Winning Learning and Development programmes
- NMC Revalidation Support
- ILM Level 4 Leadership and Management qualification
- Uniform and Funded Training
- HC-One Extra Shift Incentive for working additional hours
HC-One is the third largest Care Home provider in the UK and a financially stable organisation who are continually investing in our Homes, Resident Care and People. A care home provider with a clear vision to provide the kindest care, we specialise in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care.
HC-One specialises in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care with homes throughout the UK. Each of our Residents and their relatives can trust that the care they will receive will be delivered with kindness, thoughtfulness and respect, in a safe, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
HC-One stands for Health and Care – which is what we do – and the One, which symbolises how we do it. At HC-One we focus on the individual, striving to provide the best and kindest possible care, to the one who matters, the Resident, by the one who makes the difference, the individual member of staff.
We are a company founded on the principles of accountability, involvement and partnership with a management team of highly experienced senior health and social care professionals. We want relatives, staff, purchasers and regulators to know that we will listen to each one of you. We are on a journey to provide the kindest possible care employing some of Britain's kindest and most professional people.