BMI Droitwich Spa Hospital in Droitwich Spa is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients Department.
This is a PART time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge and experience of Cardiology preferable
- Development of new skills to reach competency
- Communication skills
- Relevant post registration courses
- Multi-disciplinary approach
- Team worker
- IT skills
Duties of this role include:
- Provision of professional nursing support based in the Outpatient Department. Consistently maintain high standards of nursing care.
- To work as part of the Outpatient Team and participate in achieving the standards of patient care and customer service.
- Maintain and monitor health, safety and security of staff, patients and visitors and safety and security of premises.
- Operate within the scope of competencies.
- Participate in the effective organisation and management of staff, patients, visitors, consultants, consulting and treatment rooms within the Outpatient Department including Cardiology, and Breast Clinic.
- Participate in the Outpatient Department bleep holding rota.
- Be aware of the need for accurate records, including nursing, patient registration and financial documentation
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.