Are you committed to providing excellent clinical care and making a real positive difference, enriching the lives of our elderly residents?
As a Nurse with Karuna Manor you are responsible and accountable for the wellbeing of our residents within the care home, ensuring their physical, emotional and social needs are met, whilst helping them to achieve their full capabilities. You would be expected to provide leadership to the care team, and assess, develop and evaluate individualised resident care ensuring consultation with and involvement from residents, GPs, relatives and carers.
Why join the team at Karuna Manor?
TLC Care’s values of Truth, Love and Compassion are embedded in everything we do. Our people are our core asset and we work hard to engage with employees and maintain our homes as preferred places of work. We look for team members who share our values and Nurses who are passionate about their work and can deliver an excellent client experience.
Benefits of joining TLC Care
- Bew and Luxurious working environment
• £15 - £17 per hour
- We will pay your NMC Registration Subscription
- £1000 Welcome Bonus!
• Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Refer a Friend rewards
• Excellent working environment
• Clear development plans – opportunities for career progression
• Our own Learning Academy including development programmes and clinical training
• Support from a highly qualified management team
• Free Uniform
• Free meals
• Discounts at 2000 high street retailers
• Discounted gym membership
• Discounted Health Cash Plans
• 28 days holiday per year