BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Highfield Hospital in Rochdale has a vacancy for a Registred Nurse to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This role is offered on a permanent, part time basis at 22.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must have evidence of being able to communicate at a high level and be a flexible team player.
Duties of this role include:
- Perform comprehensive assessment of patient nursing needs, plan, implement and evaluate care delivery as determined by care plans.
- Ensure care plans are regularly updated using evidence-based practice.
- Ensure that all patient information and treatment is accurately documented in their records.
- Comply with all agreed nursing and organisational policies, procedures and protocols.
- Ensure the safe custody and administration of drugs according to the controlled drug policy.
- Support colleagues and management to ensure communication with all users of the service is of a high standard.
- Address highly sensitive and complex care issues with patients and carers who may have physical/psychological/social/cultural barriers to communication.
- Ensure all adverse occurrences are reported and you are familiar with the correct process for carrying this out.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.