BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Oncology department.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 375 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• RN level 1 with considerable post registration experience
• Completion of a recognised national chemotherapy course and competencies.
• The skills to complete the chemotherapy Competencies annually
• Reliable and conscientious
Duties of this role include:
• To deliver high quality care
• To educate patients and their significant others about their therapies
• To use and apply technical knowledge when delivering therapies
• Administer therapies safely and manage their side effects
• Support patients emotionally
• To personalise care for the individual needs of patients
• Support the needs of the individual patient and their significant others
• To minimise risk when delivering therapies
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.