BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Sandringham Hospital in Kings Lynn has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This role is offered on a permanent, part time basis at 22.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse
- Mentorship qualification desirable
- Currently updated PREP profile
- Experience in clinical and nursing management of the adult patient undergoing surgical procedures or requiring medical intervention.
- Understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
Duties of this role include:
- To act at all times in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and Fitness to Practice
- To work within the principles and framework provided by the NMC Scope of Professional Practice.
- To deliver at all times high standards of nursing care and service, to plan and implement nursing care on an individual basis and to act as a point of reference for all staff, especially Healthcare Assistants working within the nursing team.
- To assist and support in the smooth and efficient running of the department.
- To assist in development and maintenance of all clinical standards and patient pathways.
- To participate in national, corporate and local audits and contribute towards a high satisfaction and return rate of patients surveys
- Actively and effectively contribute towards the pain management regime of all allocated patients irrespective of designated location, involving patients in the assessment of pain levels and subsequent plan of care to reduce pain experienced to a minimum, ensuring documented evaluation of pain management actions and outcomes.
- To maintain professional credibility and attend relevant courses to assist in enabling the effectiveness of the role.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you.