We have a range of work available around the North East in Nursing & Residential Homes.
We are looking for dedicated and reliable people who have an excellent work ethic and a passion for caring for people.
You must have a UK driving license and your own transport.
- To provide high levels of care in line with the needs of the service user
- To carry out clinical and risk assessments on individual clients, and to prepare care plans
- To administer and record medication
- Registered with the NMC
- A valid and in date pin number
- Driving License
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player
- Free training, including online e-learning centre
- Reimbursed for first uniform cost
- Unlimited annual leave
- Refer a friend scheme for £50
- Flexible hours and variety of work
- Weekly pay