Registered Nurse - RGN/RNLD/RMN
Bridgewood Mews - Tipton
£13.40 per hour
Bridgewood Mews provides specialist care for young adults with complex physical needs, Huntington’s disease and neurological disorders. The last big event at Bridgewood Mews was their prom night, but there’s always something going on to get involved with and the team ensures that the priority is always what is in the best interests of the service users
As a registered nurse, you will be part of a team which is passionate about ensuring that our Service Users are provided with quality care. At the forefront of clinical care delivery, you will provide strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living. You will have a person centred approach and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
You will have a flexible attitude, show empathy and a desire to make a difference.
Typically, your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing care needs
- Delivering hands-on nursing care
- Developing, implementing and evaluating care programmes
- Communicating with service users, relatives, visitors and other professionals
- Supervising team members to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently
- Participating in the training of care assistants and others
- Acting as a named nurse
- Administering, reviewing and monitoring medication
- Positive promoting the reputation of the home
- Complying with all legal and regulatory policies and procedures
- Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
- Adhering to the NMC Code and updating your professional knowledge
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Ongoing development
- Competitive rates of pay
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career progression
- Employee benefits scheme - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
For an informal discussion please contact the Recruitment Team on 01709 565822 or apply now.
Being the care provider of choice for our customers
Encouraging communication, sharing knowledge, and embracing the views of stakeholders
Investing in our personal and professional development
Networking with others to expand our horizons
Growing in confidence, competence, and capability
Individually and collectively making a positive difference
Nurturing innovation and encouraging new ideas
Sharing our passion and enthusiasm with those around us
Providing high quality care services in high quality purpose built homes
Improving our status, ensuring quality standards and financial targets are met or exceeded
Enjoying what we do
Delighting all our stakeholders
Exemplar started life as a training company, helping a care home operator get to grips with an ever-increasing regulatory burden. We helped co-ordinate nursing adaptation courses for overseas nurses too.
Having all this knowledge at our fingertips, we quickly moved into care home operation, taking over 5 elderly care homes in need of some tlc. We still have these homes and they form the bedrock on which the rest has been built.