*SALARY IS PRO RATA BASED ON 44 HOURS PER WEEK*
One simple promise
About the role
We’re currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to oversee the care of all residents in our Home.
As Registered Nurse, you’ll be responsible for the highest possible standard of care of all Residents in your area, whilst taking management responsibility for a shift as directed.
• satisfying Residents’ wishes and best interests, in line with regulatory and legislative requirements
• supervising, coaching and supporting your Colleagues to deliver their best
• ensuring that reports of ill health and requests for GP visits are followed up
• administering prescribed medicines
• maintaining accurate records and reports
• ensuring that all Residents’ individual care plans are reviewed regularly
• supervising meals
We’ll expect you to bring:
• a valid NMC Pin
• a full understanding of person centered care planning processes
• a background in care environments
• experience of leading, managing and mentoring a team
• ideally some experience of caring for older people
• good communication and organisation skills
At HC One, we’re committed to creating care homes that offer the kindest and highest quality Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care in the UK. You’ll share our all for one approach, and help take our commitment even further.
We are dedicated to offering safe, warm, comfortable and welcoming environments in all of our Homes and a workplace where all of our colleagues and their futures are immensely important to us. We’ll invest in you with lots of training and brilliant opportunities to progress your career, and we’ll reward you with a competitive salary, benefits and a pension.
If you’re committed and caring and want to join us on our journey to be the very best please apply now.
HC-One specialises in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care with homes throughout the UK. Each of our Residents and their relatives can trust that the care they will receive will be delivered with kindness, thoughtfulness and respect, in a safe, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
HC-One stands for Health and Care – which is what we do – and the One, which symbolises how we do it. At HC-One we focus on the individual, striving to provide the best and kindest possible care, to the one who matters, the Resident, by the one who makes the difference, the individual member of staff.
We are a company founded on the principles of accountability, involvement and partnership with a management team of highly experienced senior health and social care professionals. We want relatives, staff, purchasers and regulators to know that we will listen to each one of you. We are on a journey to provide the kindest possible care employing some of Britain's kindest and most professional people.