Search Consultancy is looking to recruit an RGN Qualified Nurse on behalf of a small learning disability service in Chorley, Lancashire.
The Service provides personal and nursing care for people with a Learning Disability, Mental Health requirements and/or an acquired brain injury.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* To be a positive role model and lead care and support staff in the provision of relevant care delivery
* To ensure that all care plans are proactively positively followed and consistently delivered by all staff and volunteers to the highest standards
* To participate in an on standby system to ensure qualified cover is available at all times within the nursing services
* To play an active part in the assessment and admission of people into the nursing services and respite services as required
* To participate in quality assured clinical management services when on duty, making the relevant day to day decisions of a nursing nature in consultation with the Lead Nurse and/or Specialist Service Manager where appropriate.
* Ensuring that individual nutritional requirements of the people we support are met and other dietary plans reviewed including the use of peg feeds and/or other methods of facilitating food/fluid intakes.
* Ensure the effectively administration and storage of drugs and medicines in line with service policy and procedure
* To ensure that relevant stocks and supplies are ordered and accurately recorded as necessary
* To act as Mentor for professional placements
We are looking for an RGN who is flexible to work days and nights. You will work 3 day shifts one week and 3 night shifts the following week.
The salary is £14.47ph and you will receive paid breaks. Annual salary circa £27,000+
If you would like further details about this role, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on 0161 8358326 and send your CV to Gemma at Search Consultancy Manchester. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.