Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
My client is a highly regarded nursing home based in the lovely Durham. I am seeking to recruit a motivated Registered Nurse to join their team.
The successful Registered Nurse will meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be registered with NMC OR awaiting pin.
- Applicants must demonstrate effective clinical and organisational skills
- A passion for caring for the elderly
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Complying with legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines, ensuring dignity at all times.
- Ensuring all care prescribed and delivered is person centred
- Management of medicine and ensuring medication is appropriately received, stored and administered to clients.
- To assist in the supervision of staff and ensure their adherence to the policies of the home.
- Encourage independence and personal choice whilst developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Promoting the highest standards of care for you and your team, ensuring the shift runs in an efficient and effective manner.
The successful Registered Nurse will be rewarded with a market leading rate of pay whilst receiving continuous training and development with excellent career progression opportunities.
To be considered please forward an updated CV to [Click here to apply] or apply via the application button below. Alternatively, please call [Click here to apply] for further details.