Prestige Nursing + Care urgently need Registered Nurses to work in Sleaford and the surrounding areas.
Originally founded in 1945, Prestige Nursing + Care is a family business, we are recognized as one of the UK's most experienced and respected nursing and care agencies. We provide our clients with individualized packages of care in a number of different settings. We pride ourselves on delivering a service that is professional and client focused.
Every client is different, with their own needs, and by the same token, every member is different. We take pride that the members of our team are valued and looked after, alongside our clients.
We have flexible hours available to suit your needs. Whether you're looking for days, evenings, nights or weekends, we would love to hear from you!
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Member advantage scheme, offering hundreds of discounts across big household names
- Flexible hours and variety of work - work where you want when you want
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply)
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
- Registered Nurse
Duties of the Job
- Prompting and assisting with medication
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with branch manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
- To work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
Job Specific Requirements
- A caring disposition
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Experience of working in elderly care
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance
- Ability to work on own initiative