Salary: £22,000-£25,000 (£11.28-£12.82 per hour)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, passionate and experienced registered nurse to join a fantastic team at a reputable Treatment Centre in Bristol. The centre is bright, modern and welcoming and offers day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology. The service enjoys a fab reputation for providing excellent patient care and really believes in putting patents first. The Treatment Centre is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Bristol.
What you'll be doing:
- As a Registered Nurse, you will be expected to deliver direct patient care to a group of designated patients during their inpatient episode.
- As a Registered Nurse you will work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team , practicing and maintaining a high standard of clinical care
- As a Registered Nurse you will be participating in all activities of the department to enhance the patients experience and ensuring safety for patients, visitors and staff in the department.
What you'll need:
- As a Registered Nurse you will have recent post registration experience
- As a Registered Nurse you will have recent experience in a surgical ward, preferably across different specialities
- As a Registered Nurse you will have good understanding of infection control
- Clinical skills in performing ECG;s, venepuncture and IV drug administration
- You will be an NMC Registered Nurse
- You will have ILS training (or willingness to undertake)
Key employee benefits:
- Excellent Induction Plan
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance scheme
- Extensive induction
- Ongoing training and development
- Child care vouchers
- Career progression
- Free uniform
- Paid DBS
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Discounts for various shops and companies
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Coalpit Heath, Winterbourne, Westerleigh and Bristol.