- Company: Aspis
- Base Pay: £20,000 - £25,000 /Year
- Employee Type: Contractor
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Contact: Anna .
- Phone: Not Available
Registered Nurse Roles in London & Essex
ASPIs Healthcare Ltd is recruiting Registered Nurses at all levels to work with our reputable clients in local areas. You will be provided with flexible work that suits you in various settings such as Private hospitals, Nursing & Residential Homes, Mental Health Units and NHS Hospitals.
The roles of the Registered nurse will cover either medical and surgical, palliative, terminal respite care and mental health where necessary.
We offer a variety of work with flexibility to choose your own hours whatever they may be, we can offer you sometime that is suitable to your schedule!
Salary: Competitive hourly rate & weekly pay
Essential Requirements- Registered Nurse
- Registered with NMC
- Enhanced DBS check
- Good communication skills
- Sound clinical skills.
- Indemnity Insurance
- Appropriate General Nursing qualification (PIN)
- Up to date BLS/ILS, Moving & Handling, training can be given.
- You must have the right to work with the UK.
- Able to work effectively within a team. Supervise, teach and delegation to junior staff.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative and make sound ethical decisions.
- Generates and competitive rates
- Staff vouchers for excellent work and commitment
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Links with external training partners to assist various training
- Referral scheme bonuses
- Regular work
To apply please send your CV today and we will be in touch within 24 hours.