Registered Nurse wanted for exciting permanent role in Staffordshire.
Salary: Up to £25,000 pro rata
Hours: Permanent, full or part time, Nights
Our client is a 52 bedded nursing home that provides care for Dementia and the Elderly Frail. Offering short and long term care within purpose built accommodation they offer a safe a secure environment for everyone.
To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of residential care which meets the individual needs of residents and the high standards expected at the organisation. To ensure that at all times residents are treated with respect and dignity and that individual's rights to privacy, dignity, independence and choice are met.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) who has an excellent work ethic & is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
• Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse with current NMC Pin
• Experience in care of the elderly
• Professional, understanding, and patient with a warm personality
• Good interpersonal skills
• Reliable and punctual
• Team player, willing to train and develop colleagues
If this sounds like your next nursing role, please apply online, or give us a call for more information- 02082547506, please quote J1712