Registered Nurse RGN - Bank
Base Pay : £13.84 /Hour
Other Pay : Competitive
Location : UK-Blairgowrie, Perth
Site or Unit :
Rosemount Care Home (Blairgowrie)Address :
Perth Road Rosemount Blairgowrie Perthshire PH10 6PYContracted Weekly Hours : Bank
Rosemount Care Home is a 50 bed home situated on the outskirts of Blairgowrie. We offer care for several catagories of clients including, elderly frail, dementia care and care for clients with learning disabilities. We have a committed staff of nurses and carers who deliver a high standard of care. Rosemount is nestled on the outskirts of Blairgowrie, a picturesque town on the river Ericht - ideal for peaceful strolls and watching life on the water. Everyone living at Rosemount is considered part of the family. We put the health and happiness of our residents at the heart of everything we do, and our dedicated team of nurses and carers actively encourage them to take part in all decisions - contributing to everything from the way their rooms look to the therapies they receive.
As a Registered Nurse you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.